$200 Initial Diagnostic Interview
$125 50 min. Psychotherapy Session (children & adults)
$150 Family and/or Couples Session
Psychological Assessment services are billed according to the size and scope of each evaluation. This is determined after an initial diagnostic interview has been completed. Please note that some insurance plans do not cover psychological testing charges. Dr. Davies will provide you with all necessary information related to costs prior to completing a psychological assessment. Installment payments may be available if needed.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is Dr. Davies an in-network or out-of-network provider?
- If Dr. Davies is an out-of-network provider, can I still receive coverage?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
If Dr. Davies is not an in-network provider for your insurance carrier, you may ask your insurance company for a single-case agreement which may allow coverage.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not provided notification at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.