I provide psychotherapy services for individuals, couples and families. I treat persons ages 5 and older.
Common treatment needs include:
- Therapy for Depression and Anxiety
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Therapy for various psychiatric disorders
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues. In a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of my clients individual needs to help attain the personal growth they’re striving for.
I also provide psychological assessment services for persons of all age ranges as well. Common assessment needs include:
- ADHD/ADD Evaluations for children and adults
- Learning Disability Evaluations for children and adults
- Pre-Operative Exams for Gastric Bypass Procedures
- Bipolar Disorder Evaluations
- Evaluations of Chronic Pain and Depression
Psychological assessments involve a clinical diagnostic interview, psychological testing and feedback sessions. Assessments may also involve interviews of significant others and collection of medical, academic and other records.