I offer secure, HIPAA compliant online video counseling via Therapysites. This service is easy to use. With just a few clicks, connecting with me via telehealth is a breeze. All you need is a private location and a device with an internet connection. You will need to create an account to use this service.
Already have an account? Login Here
Don't have an account? Please click "appointment request" above and complete the form. I return requests within one business day. Once we have established contact I will create your account, and you will receive a followup email to complete the account setup.
The account setup must be completed before you can attend a video session.
Are You Ready For Online Counseling?
- Do you have a laptop, desktop PC or Mac which is 3 years old or newer? Older devices may struggle to run the program properly.
- Is your space equipped with a modern internet connection that is reliable? Connecting directly to your router using an Ethernet cable for wired internet is recommended though wireless networks can work fine as well.
- Have you downloaded Chrome or Firefox to your computer to use as your internet browser? Standard browsers such as Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge or Safari on a Mac may encounter compatibility issues with the video software as those browsers are not as up to date with modern code.
- Do you have access to a working webcam? Most modern laptops have built in webcams which will work great for online counseling! If you have a desktop PC or Mac you may need to purchase and set up an external webcam.
- Are you comfortable navigating computer software? The online portal is easy to navigate and does not require any training to use. However, those who find computers to be confusing or frustrating in general may not be a good fit for online counseling.
Looking for additional assistance with Tele-Counseling? Account Portal FAQ Index: Click Here Webcam and Microphone Test: Click Here